BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Book Review

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


So... I got this book because someone recommended it to me, but i honestly didn't think that i would like it but read it anyway. I was wrong, I LOVED this book. It's different, interesting, captivating, and creative. I was really surprised. This book has great characters that you will love or hat (but in a good way, if that makes sence), the author developes them really well and this keeps you reading because you are always wanting to know what happens to them next. I would recommend this book to anyone that likes books about vampires, the paranormal, and are full of adventure with a bit of romance mixted in with all of it.



View all my reviews >>

0 comments: