BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Book Review

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Spoilers! don't read this if you haven't finished this book. Well, I'm not really sure exactly what I thought about this one. I really liked it like all of the others in the series and all, but there were definetly some things that I didn't like or at least am not really sure that I liked that they happend. First of all, I really didn't like what happened to Dimitri at the end of this book, I was really upset while reading it. Second of all, i don't like how at the end of the book Rose left the academy and her best friend, Lissa. I think that this will really change how the next book is because I'm so used to Rose and Lissa always being together. Last of all, I was really sad that mason left and that there is a good chance you won't see him again. But, I think that this kind of makes me want to read the next on that much more because I am dieing to know what is going to happen, and i guess that that is what the an author aims for when writting a series. Over all i still loved this book and really injoyed reading it.



View all my reviews >>

0 comments: